For professional regulation of flow, landscapers can use the 3/4 in. PGV ASV, NPT. Made of PVC, this valve is tough and durable, providing maximum abrasion resistance. It has a solenoid actuator, enabling automatic valve control through electromechanical operation. This valve features an internal manual and external bleed, making system flushing dependable and efficient. It provides Accu-Sync pressure regulation, allowing for a wider pressure range for optimal regulation of each area. This valve is equipped with captive bonnet bolts and has adjustable flow control, so professionals can benefit from unparalleled versatility each time. It has a temperature rating of 150 degrees F, an FNPT connection, and a 20-150 psi pressure rating range.
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Optional reclaimed water ID handle
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
Information and Guides
|Connection Size||3/4 in.|
|Includes||with Flow Control|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.