Trust the 1 in. angle valve w/ flow control to stop, start, and dependably direct the flow of water in pipelines. Made of plastic, this valve is corrosion proof and requires low maintenance. It features an internal manual and external bleed, providing a dependable way to remove contaminants and dirt during installation. This valve has a solenoid actuator, so the flow of liquid and gases can be automatically regulated. It operates with Accu-Sync pressure regulation, monitoring water distribution to each grid for long-lasting irrigation and increased water savings. This valve provides both flow control and low-flow capability, making it ideal for a number of applications. It has a six-bolt bonnet design and excellent corrosion resistance, which protects it against solvents and acids for long-lasting use. This valve has a pressure rating range of 20-150 psi, an FNPT connection, and a 150 degrees F temperature rating.
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
- Angle valve, with flow control
- Optional reclaimed water ID handle
- Durable six-bolt bonnet design for maximum strength
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
Information and Guides
|Connection Size||1 in.|
|Includes||with Flow Control|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.