Use the 3/4 in. PGV ASV, Slip to stop, start, and dependably adjust the flow of water. With a PVC construct, this valve is resistant to abrasion, corrosion, and weathering. It uses a solenoid actuator, passing an electric current through the coil, so fluid flow can be dependably shut off and opened. This valve comes with an internal manual and external bleed, providing an efficient way to flush out physical contaminants during installation. It features flow control and captive bonnet bolts for worry-free valve maintenance with a Philips screwdriver, flat head, or nut driver. This valve operates with Accu-Sync® pressure regulation, which monitors each grid for optimal performance and improved water conservation. It has a 150 degrees F temperature rating, a 20-150 psi pressure rating range, and a slip connection.
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation
- Optional reclaimed water ID handle
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
Information and Guides
|Connection Size||3/4 in.|
|Includes||with Flow Control|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.