The Vista Underwater Light is a reliable choice for underwater installations. With a brass build, it is resistant to rusting and corrosion in chemically treated waters. This underwater light features a frosted, convex, soda-lime glass lens. It has a voltage range of 6-15V and a lamp wattage of 5W. This underwater light comes with an adjustable bracket, so landscapers can increase or decrease the angle by 20 degrees and then lock it into place. It is excellent for use in ponds, next to waterfalls, and in fountain nozzles.
- All fasteners are stainless steel
- Natural brass or stainless steel finish
- CNC machined solid brass or stainless steel bar stock housing
- Pre wired with a fifteen foot pigtail of 18-2 double jacketed, water-resistant cable. Connectors for a required above-water connection are also included
- Internally weighted for stable placement underwater mounting
- Convex frosted lens or clear
|Item||2119 Underwater Light|
|Specifications||Solid Brass Housing|
|Dimensions||2.875 in. x 2.5 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.