Log in to see your price
Illuminate underwater features with the Unique Underwater Light. This underwater light is made from brass to keep it from corroding when it comes into contact with chemicals in the water. It has a shock-resistant lens, so this underwater light will remain unaffected by harsh weather conditions. This underwater light comes with a hex cell lens, a frosted lens, and a spread lens. It has a swivel bracket, which can be rotated 180 degrees. This underwater light has a lamp wattage of 4W and a voltage rating of 12V. It includes a silicone O-ring gasket to prevent water from getting inside the housing.
- PBT sleeve for in-ground installation
- Shock resistant glass lens, comes with a complete set of optical designer lenses including spread lens, frosted, hex cell lens
- Precision machined from solid brass casting body
- Crafted from cast brass
- 80 % more efficient than halogen equivalent
- Precision machined, flat shroud with captivated stainless steel screws shroud
- 16/2 Stoow black so cord
- High-temperature silicone O-ring for a water-tight seal gasket
- Specification grade, beryllium copper lamp holder
|Specifications||Cast Brass Housing|
|Light Output||280 lumens|
|Beam Angle||40 Degree|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.