Log in to see your price
Provide additional brightness to landscapes by using the Vista Up and Accent Light. This light has a composite housing for extra strength and rigidity. It includes a silicone O-ring gasket, which prevents water from entering the housing. It features an adjustable knuckle, which gives landscapers superior directional control. With a flood beam, this light is perfect for expansive illumination. This up and accent light comes with Teflon jacketed wire leads, underground connectors, and a 3-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable.
- Injection-molded, glass-reinforced Ryton R-4 composite for strength and high UV stability
- Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable
- 36 degrees flood beam spread distribution
- All fasteners are stainless steel
- Top-grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and teflon-jacketed wire leads
- Injection-molded, glass-reinforced Ryton R-4 composite fitted to housing with a silicone O-ring gasket - providing a superior weathertight seal
- Clear or frosted convex glass lens
|Light Output||267 lumens|
|Average Life||35,000 hours|
|Beam Angle||36 Degree|
|Wire Length||3 ft.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.