Log in to see your price
A combination water meter and hydraulic valve in a single unit saving space and installation costs. The double-chambered valve is specially designed for high-pressure operation. Addition of pilot or solenoid valves enables remote and/or automatic hydraulic commands. No straight pipe length is required upstream or downstream of the globe configuration hydrometers making them ideal for tight installations. Available in globe configuration and a large variety of sizes.
- Globe configuration with built-in straightening vane requires no straight pipe installation saving space
- Low head loss for energy efficiency and +/-2% accuracy across all flow ranges
- Rugged, heavy-duty construction with corrosion-resistant body for reliable performance
- Stainless steel housing
- Double-chambered valve provides quick acting and positive opening and closing
- Stainless steel encapsulated registers guaranteed against fogging due to moisture
- A reed switch register with 10 gal per pulse
|Item||Manual Electric Hydrometer Normally Closed|
|Connection Size||2 in.|
|Body Material||Polyester Coated Cast Iron|
|Type||with 10 gal/pulse Reed Switch Register|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.