From residential applications to commercial applications, depend on the 1 in. Globe Vlv W/Fc. With a glass-filled Zytel construct, this valve is strong, stiff, and abrasion resistant for extended use. It features a solenoid actuator, which secures dependable valve control through electromechanical operation. This valve has a single-piece, rubber diaphragm, which provides resilience and excellent tensile strength for reliable, leak-free closing. This valve enables self-cleaning, helping to keep out dirt particles for smooth performance and additional longevity. It has a manual flow control adjustable to zero for consistent performance.
- Single-piece rubber diaphragm for reliable, leak-free closing
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 0.30 A 7.20 VA inrush volt-amp, 0.20 A 4.80 VA holding volt-amp
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering pin
- Heavy-duty Toro solenoid
- Manual flow control adjustable to zero
- Tough, glass-filled Zytel cap and body allow this valve to be rated up to 150 psi
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.