Count on the 3/4 Anti-Siphon Valve Manual Irritrol to dependably start, stop, and control water flow. This valve features a PVC construct, which makes it resistant to weathering, abrasion, and chemical rotting. It has an internal and external bleed, ensuring a dependable mechanism for system flushing. This valve has a Santoprene® diaphragm for improved strength, dimensional stability, and durability. It uses a marine-grade S20P solenoid actuator, providing a gearing system that makes it simple to operate valves. This valve is equipped with a tamper-proof control mechanism, which protects it from vandals. This valve is equipped with a removable ergonomic flow control handle and has flow control, allowing for precise adjustment and manual shutoff.
- Self-aligning bonnet with captured hex/Phillips screws
- Removable, ergonomic, tamper-resistant flow control handle (APR models)
- Threaded bonnet design
- Flow control for precise adjustment and manual shutoff
- Patented floating metering system APR models
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- Rugged, double-beaded santoprene diaphragm
- Patented, tamper-resistant flow-control mechanism
- Full stainless-steel metering system DPR models
|Connection Size||3/4 in.|
|Includes||with Stainless Screw Bonnet and Flow Control|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.