Depend on the 3/4 Anti-Siphon Valve Manual Irritrol to professionally start, stop, and direct water flow. This valve is made of PVC for increased protection against abrasion, corrosion, and weathering. It has a Santoprene® diaphragm, making it tough with increased dimensional stability and UV resistance. This valve features an internal and external bleed, providing a dependable way to remove contaminants and dirt during installation. It has a manual actuator, which allows for easy operation without a power source. This valve comes with a removable ergonomic flow control handle mechanism and flow control, which facilitates accurate adjustment and manual shutoff. This valve features a tamper-proof control mechanism for added safety and protection.
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- Self-aligning bonnet with captured hex/Phillips screws
- Patented floating metering system APR models
- Full stainless-steel metering system DPR models
- Rugged, double-beaded santoprene diaphragm
- Patented, tamper-resistant flow-control mechanism
- Flow control for precise adjustment and manual shutoff
- Threaded bonnet design
- Removable, ergonomic, tamper-resistant flow control handle (APR models)
|Item||Manual Anti-Siphon Valve|
|Connection Size||3/4 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.