Log in to see your price
The Vista Path Light is the ideal lighting solution. This path light is constructed from brass for a high-quality, long-lasting design. It features a heavy-gauge stem, making it a durable choice. It comes with underground connectors and a 3-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable.
- 1/2 inch heavy-gauge, extruded, solid copper or brass pipe with 1/2 inch NPT stem
- Panoramic plus, wave shaped, textured, Tuffak lens for superior light distribution lens
- Housing, spun solid copper or brass shade with a precision CNC-machined, twist-to-Lock solid brass lamp base for easy tool-free lamp access
- 21 Oah battery capacity
- All fasteners are stainless steel
- Wiring, prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable
|Light Output||170 lumens|
|Average Life||30,000 hours|
|Maximum Overall Length||21|
|Maximum Overall Diameter||5.5|
|Housing Material||Brass Housing|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.