Not in stock at your selected location. Call branch for availability and pricing at 1-800-748-3663
The Border Concepts Border Line™ Landscape Edging is used for grade edging, bed edging, bed divisions, and creating smooth curves. Featuring a durable design, it can stand up to harsh conditions and will ensure that any landscaping project looks professional. With a uniform thickness and weight, it will stay in place in highly populated areas. This landscape edging is made from steel, which has excellent strength, durability, and flexibility.
- Standard sizes are 10 ft or 16 ft sections custom shapes and sizes available
- Strength: Resists frost heave, ground movement, and withstands routine landscape maintenance with it's uniform thickness and weight
- Durable enamel based paint coat for maximum protection
- Appearance: Creates subtle accents to landscapes with clean lines, smooth curves, and minimal instrusion
- Border line: general purpose, versatile, most popular, basic commercial grade edging for bed edging, paths, and bed divisions
- Durability: Stronger than aluminum or plastic, will not rot or become brittle in cold weather
- Powder coats are much thinner and prove ineffective when inevitably scratched during installation
|Dimensions||1/8 in. x 4 in. x 16 ft.|
|Brand Name||Border Concepts|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.