Log in to see your price
Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler heads are engineered to ensure long-lasting, reliable performance in residential applications. Available in heights from shrub to 12”, Pro-Spray heads feature durable construction that is second to none, exclusive body cap design which does not leak even when loosened, and a reliable, easy to adjust two-piece ratchet. Pro-Sprays are compatible with Pro Adjustable Nozzles, Pro Fixed Nozzles, and MP Rotators. All models also include a user-friendly pull-ring flush cap to keep debris and clogging to a minimum. The Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler head is compatible with all industry standard female nozzles offering a high degree of flexibility.
- Industry's strongest spray body, the Pro-Spray line incorporates a Heavy-duty ribbed body and durable cap engineered to withstand the harshest environments, including the rigors of foot traffic and the abuses of heavy machinery
- Factory installed drain check valve with reclaimed body cap
- Compatible with all female threaded nozzles
- Rugged body style
- Co-molded wiper seal - The industry's most rugged wiper seal is co-molded from two types of chemical and chlorine-resistant materials.
- Innovative seal design - pedestrian traffic, landscaping equipment, temperature changes and cycling pressures can often cause body caps to loosen. Most spray bodies utilize an O-ring, which breaks seal immediately after loosening
|Item||Reclaimed Spray Body|
|Operating Pressure||15 - 100 psi|
|Check Valve||with Check Valve|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.