Log in to see your price
Work faster and easier with a Rain Bird Valve Box. We've created unique knock-outs for easy pipe placement and reduced installation time – so no more tedious cutting. And the knock-outs slide back into place above the pipe to keep out dirt on backfill. All Rain Bird Valve Boxes were engineered to maintain their horizontal and vertical integrity under load, even with the knock-outs removed. Other unique features include a bolt hole knock-out to help keep critters out of the box when the locking bolt isn't used and a shovel access slot on the side of the box that makes it easy to remove the lid.
- Interlocking bottoms allow boxes to mate securely together bottom-to-bottom for deep installations
- Bolt hole knock out in the lid keeps insects out of the box when bolt is not used
- Wide flange anchors box to grade, minimizing settling and service call backs
- Knock-out retainers align removed knockouts in place above the pipe to help keep dirt out during backfill
- Beveled lid edges help prevent damage to lids from lawn equipment
- Optional stainless steel bolt and clip securely fasten the lid to the body
- Corrugated sides provide strength both before and after knock-outs are removed
- Easily removable knock-outs simplify pipe placement and reduce installation time, two large center knock-outs accommodate up to 3-1/2 inch diameter pipe and eleven knock-outs accommodate up to 2 inch diameter pipe (Extensions do not have knock-outs)
- Lid marking area provides dedicated location for valve identification
- Shovel access slot on body allows for easy lid removal
|Item||Valve Box Extension Body (only)|
|Dimensions||15 in. x 20 in. x 6 in.H|
|Brand Name||Rain Bird|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.