Users can count on the 2 Electric Valve-Plastic to efficiently throttle or regulate flow. This valve comes with a glass-filled nylon build, which provides a favorable thermal expansion rate for increased stability when exposed to changes in temperature. It is equipped with an internal and external bleed, ensuring a dependable mechanism for system flushing. This valve comes with a standard solenoid actuator, resulting in decreased power consumption and a reduced quantity of wire. It has a self-cleaning rod, preventing contaminated water from penetrating into the upper diaphragm chamber for dependable performance and added longevity. This valve demands minimal power and features a pressure regulator, which operates in electric or manual modes.
- Self-aligning bonnet to ensure correct installation
- Standard, built-in schrader-type valve for downstream pressure verification
- Internal and external bleed
- Pressure regulator works in electric or manual modes and is serviceable under pressure
- Precise, pressure control option with compact EZReg, dial design, technology does not effect friction loss unlike competitive valves
- Low-power requirement for longer wire runs
- 24 VAC 50/60 hz solenoid
- No external tubing for either electric or pressure-regulating models
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering rod
- The Spike-Guard solenoid features very low power consumption, which reduces wire size requirements, allows twice as many valves to run simultaneously on a transformer and lowers power costs
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||2 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.