Groundskeepers can employ the 1 1/2 in. Plastic Valve W/Pressure Reg. & Dc Solenoid Toro to dependably start, stop, and direct water flow. This valve is made of glass-filled nylon, providing toughness and a higher thermal expansion rate for long-lasting use. It features an internal and external bleed, which ensures an efficient mechanism for eliminating physical contaminants during installation. It has a DC latching solenoid actuator, which requires less power for higher energy savings. This valve is made to require minimal power and features a pressure regulator, which works in electric or manual modes. This valve comes with a self-cleaning rod, which stops dirty water from entering the upper diaphragm chamber for efficient performance and added longevity.
- Standard, built-in schrader-type valve for downstream pressure verification
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering rod
- Low-power requirement for longer wire runs
- Self-aligning bonnet to ensure correct installation
- 24 VAC 50/60 hz solenoid
- Pressure regulator works in electric or manual modes and is serviceable under pressure
- Internal and external bleed
- Precise, pressure control option with compact EZReg, dial design, technology does not effect friction loss unlike competitive valves
- No external tubing for either electric or pressure-regulating models
- The Spike-Guard solenoid features very low power consumption, which reduces wire size requirements, allows twice as many valves to run simultaneously on a transformer and lowers power costs
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1-1/2 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.