Depend on the Toro 2 in. Plastic Valve W/ Pressure Reg. & Dcls Solenoid to stop, start, and optimally direct the flow of water in pipelines. This valve has a glass-filled nylon construct, which ensures rigidity and abrasion resistance for long-term durability. It has an internal and external bleed, providing a reliable way to dispose of particles and debris during installation. This valve features a DC latching solenoid actuator, which operates at a lower power for improved energy conservation. It comes with a pressure regulator, which operates in manual or electric modes and demands minimal power. This valve features a self-cleaning rod, providing superior protection against scruffs and scrapes for extended use.
- Self-aligning bonnet to ensure correct installation
- The Spike-Guard solenoid features very low power consumption, which reduces wire size requirements, allows twice as many valves to run simultaneously on a transformer and lowers power costs
- Pressure regulator works in electric or manual modes and is serviceable under pressure
- 24 VAC 50/60 hz solenoid
- Low-power requirement for longer wire runs
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering rod
- Internal and external bleed
- Precise, pressure control option with compact EZReg, dial design, technology does not effect friction loss unlike competitive valves
- Standard, built-in schrader-type valve for downstream pressure verification
- No external tubing for either electric or pressure-regulating models
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||2 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.