Program a single irrigation site or a set of sites from any mobile device with the Hunter Pro-C Fixed Station Controller. This controller has a rain sensor input with bypass capability, a built-in cycle and soak feature, and other programming features. It includes built-in Solar Sync, which is an advanced weather sensor that detects sunlight and temperature and modifies irrigation schedules accordingly. It is simple and reliable to use, ensuring that all irrigation systems are able to run smoothly. This controller has a versatile modular design and has added knockout.
- Cycle and soak feature built in - reduces runoff
- Versatile modular design
- One touch manual start and advance, allows user to start or test any station
- Three programs (A, B, C) with multiple start times
- Added knockouts offer additional flexibility
- Programmable rain delay prevents watering for an extended period as needed
- Non-volatile memory, keeps programs indefinitely without battery backup
- Solar Sync delay feature allows adjustments to be postponed for up to 99 days
- Large LCD display for simplified programming
- Rain sensor bypass allows the controller to ignore sensor devices when needed
- Solar sync dial position now available with built-in soslar sync programming for increased installation efficiency
|Number of Stations||12 Station|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.