For dependable irrigation results landscapers can count on the PGV Jar Top w/o flow control. This valve has a PVC construct, which makes it durable and lead-free, providing superior temperature resistance. It has a solenoid actuator so that fluid flow can be easily controlled. This valve features captive bonnet bolts and flow control, enabling accurate adjustment and manual shutoff. It features superior corrosion resistance and is UV resistant, so it tolerates exposure to sunlight without blistering. This valve operates with Accu-Sync pressure regulation, which regulates each area for optimal results and improved water savings. It has a 150 degrees F temperature rating, an MNPT x barbed connection, and a 20-150 psi pressure rating range.
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Optional reclaimed water ID handle
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
Information and Guides
|Item||Globe Jar Top Valve|
|Connection Type||MIPT x Barb|
|Connection Size||1 in. x 3/4 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.