For maximum in convenience, reliability, and ease of service in a residential valve, the PGV Jar-Top is the solution. With the PGV Jar-Top, it’s possible to service a Hunter valve without using any tools. Even with this ease-of-maintenance and operational simplicity, the PGV Jar-Top still delivers quality and performance to handle the demands of any residential system. Choose from a wide range of different configurations for specific installations that vary from region to region. All models feature durable, high-grade, corrosive and UV-resistant PVC construction, glass reinforced jarring and a rugged double-beaded, leak-proof diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
- Optional reclaimed water ID handle
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
|Item||Globe Jar Top Valve|
|Connection Type||MIPT x MIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.