For clean, reliable results, use the 1 in. PGV MB125 NFC. With a PVC build, this valve is resistant to weathering, chemical rotting, and abrasion. It comes with a manual internal and external bleed, providing a dependable way to flush out physical contaminants during installation. This valve has a solenoid actuator so that the flow of gases and liquids can be automatically regulated. It features low-flow capability and captive bonnet bolts, which are compatible with a flat head, nut driver, or Philips screwdriver, enabling users to conveniently maintain valves with the any of these tools. This UV-resistant valve has superior corrosion resistance, which safeguards it against acids and solvents for long-lasting use. This valve is equipped with Accu-Sync pressure regulation, which monitors each area for optimal results and improved water conservation. It has an MNPT x barbed connection, a 20-150 psi pressure rating range, and a 150 degrees F temperature rating.
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Optional reclaimed water ID handle
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
|Connection Type||MIPT x Barb|
|Connection Size||1 in. x 1-1/4 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.