Choose the 1 in. globe valve, no flow control to optimally start, stop, and direct the flow of water. Made from PVC, this valve is durable and strong, providing superior shock resistance. This valve has an internal manual and external bleed, ensuring a dependable mechanism for system flushing. It uses a solenoid actuator, enabling automatic valve control via electromechanical operation. It has an Accu-Sync pressure regulation, which is installed on the valve to individually control each grid and reduce overwatering. This valve features captive bonnet bolts and has flow control, facilitating precise adjustment and manual shutoff. This UV-resistant valve is equipped with a double-beaded diaphragm, which secures the seal between the bonnet and the valve body for watertight results. It has a pressure rating range of 20-150 psi, a temperature rating of 150 degrees F, and an MNPT connection.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Optional reclaimed water ID handle
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
|Connection Type||MIPT x MIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.