The 1 in. globe valve w/ flow control is a professional way to efficiently throttle or manage fluids. This valve features a PVC construct for additional protection against corrosion, weathering, and chemical stress. It has an internal manual and external bleed, which ensures a reliable mechanism for system flushing. This valve has a solenoid actuator, so fluid flow can be automatically controlled. This UV-resistant valve features excellent corrosion resistance for improved protection against inorganic substances. It has flow control and provides low-flow capability, making it excellent for many applications. It provides Accu-Sync pressure regulation, which controls each area for optimal results and increased water savings. It has a 20-150 psi pressure rating range, an FNPT connection, and a 150 degrees F temperature rating.
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Optional reclaimed water ID handle
- Globe valve with flow control
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.