Add illumination to areas or pathways with the Vista Path Light. This light has a brass housing, giving it enhanced durability. It features a heavy-gauge stem, which has a thick base for added sturdiness. It comes with Teflon jacketed wire leads, a 3-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable, and underground connectors.
- Panoramic Plus - Wave shaped, textured, Tuffak lens for superior light distribution lens
- 1/2 inch heavy-gauge, extruded, solid copper or brass pipe with 1/2 inch NPT stem
- Top-grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and teflon-jacketed wire leads
- All fasteners are stainless steel
- Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable
|Light Output||170 lumens|
|Average Life||30,000 hours|
|Maximum Overall Length||17|
|Maximum Overall Diameter||8|
|Housing Material||Brass Housing|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.