Practical and versatile, the Vista Path Light is the perfect lighting installation for pathways and areas. This light is built with a high-impact, clear polycarbonate glass lens. It comes with underground connectors, Teflon jacketed wire leads, and a 3-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable.
- All fasteners are stainless steel
- 1/2 inch schedule-40 aluminum pipe with 1/2 inch NPT stem
- Clear, high impact, polycarbonate lens
- Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable
- Top-grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and teflon-jacketed wire leads
|Light Output||170 lumens|
|Average Life||30,000 hours|
|Maximum Overall Length||15.5|
|Maximum Overall Diameter||7.5|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.