Choose the Vista Path Light for illuminating areas or pathways. This light is built with a high-impact, clear, prismatic, polycarbonate spread lens. It comes with a 3-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable, underground connectors, and Teflon jacketed wire leads.
- Top-grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and teflon-jacketed wire leads
- All fasteners are stainless steel
- 1/2 inch schedule-40 aluminum pipe with 1/2 inch NPT stem
- Clear, prismatic, high-impact, polycarbonate spread lens
- Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable
|Light Output||170 lumens|
|Average Life||30,000 hours|
|Maximum Overall Length||12|
|Maximum Overall Diameter||6|
|Housing Material||Aluminum Housing|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.