The Vista Path Light will illuminate pathways and areas for added safety. This light features a high-impact, clear polycarbonate glass lens. It has an aluminum housing. It has a lamp wattage of 2.5W.
- 1/2 inch schedule-40 aluminum pipe with 1/2 inch NPT stem
- Mounting, bottom of stem threaded with 1/2 inch NPT, fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes, or floor-mounting canopies
- Finish, polyester powder-coat finish available in black, verde, architectural brick, architectural bronze, light bronze, dark bronze, granite, pewter, terracotta, rust, hunter green, mocha, weathered bronze, weathered iron, and white
- Clear, high impact, polycarbonate lens
- Die-cast, copper-free aluminum housing
- All fasteners are stainless steel
|Light Output||170 lumens|
|Average Life||30,000 hours|
|Maximum Overall Length||29.75|
|Maximum Overall Diameter||9.5|
|Housing Material||Aluminum Housing|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.