The Toro Precision Rotating Nozzle provides multi-stream water distribution for unmatched irrigation. This rotating nozzle releases multiple streams of water and has an adjustable arc, which can be conveniently increased or decreased without any special tools. It features a gear-drive design for a longer service life. It features 15 unique streams with different trajectories, making it a flexible option. This rotating nozzle has adjustable nozzles, a 0.17-3.68 gpm flow rate, and a 14-26 foot operating radius range.
- Maintains precipitation rate as radius is reduced
- Gear-driven utilizes a proven planetary gear drive, variable stator and turbine to rotate the nozzle
- Adjustable by hand or with included tool
- Pre attached screen for easy installation
- Consistent speed of rotation not affected by pressure
- Radius reduction up to 25 percent by turning set screw 90 degree
- Consistent speed of rotation
- Matched precipitation rate of 0.55 inch/hr
|Operating Radius||14 ft. to 26 ft. Radius|
|Nozzle Type||Female Thread|
|Spray Pattern||Adjustable Arc|
|Arc Angle||45 to 270 Degrees|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.