The Toro Precision Rotating Nozzle provides wind-resistant, multi-trajectory water distribution for superb irrigation. This rotating nozzle allocates multiple streams of water and is adjustable by hand or by tool, so it is extremely convenient to make changes. It features a gear-drive design for long-lasting use. This rotating nozzle features 15 unique streams with different trajectories, making it a flexible solution. This rotating nozzle has a 0.17-3.68 gpm flow rate, a full-circle spray pattern, and a 14-26 foot operating radius range.
- Consistent speed of rotation
- Gear-driven utilizes a proven planetary gear drive, variable stator and turbine to rotate the nozzle
- Consistent speed of rotation not affected by pressure
- Radius reduction up to 25 percent by turning set screw 90 degree
- Maintains precipitation rate as radius is reduced
- Adjustable by hand or with included tool
- Matched precipitation rate of 0.55 inch/hr
- Pre attached screen for easy installation
|Operating Radius||14 ft. to 26 ft. Radius|
|Nozzle Type||Male Thread|
|Spray Pattern||Full Circle|
|Arc Angle||360 Degree|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.