DIG's PSH50 Porous Soaker Hose is an extruded small-diameter flexible pipe made of UV-resistant recycled rubber from old tires. When looked at under a magnifying glass, the soaker hose is peppered with many tiny holes, and when under pressure, it sweats or weeps along its full length. The porous soaker hose can be used in short lengths to water planter boxes, narrow plantings and vegetable gardens, and can be looped or circled around trees. It can be connected into the drip tubing or micro tubing using 1/4" barbed fittings.
- Saves money by significantly lowering the cost of system components compared to conventional irrigation systems
- Allows water to gently trickle directly to the root zone, delivering a constant deep watering through its porous openings
- No special tools or glue are needed
- Use for planter boxes, closely planted or narrow areas, vegetable gardens or loops around trees
- DIG's drip irrigation products may be exempt from residential and commercial watering restrictions (check local codes)
|Coil Length||50 ft.|
|Tubing Size||1/4 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.