Operate outdoor lighting systems with the FX Low Voltage Transformer. This transformer features a rust-resistant enclosure for enhanced durability. Fitted with an aerospace circuit breaker, it can be fully loaded. It is designed with an open switching control architecture, making it perfect for a range of applications. This transformer features a timer, which puts users in control of when their lights turn on and off.
- Open switching control architecture - any standard timer, photocell, manual switch or smart home device may be used
- Two-inch conduit knock-out - allows installer to bring up to 20 cables to the terminal block
- Nickel-plated terminal block hardware, the ultimate conductive surface to minimize resistance
- Includes timer
- Aerospace circuit breakers - these breakers are not temperature sensitive which minimizes nuisance tripping so the transformer can be fully loaded
- Stainless steel construction - no plated common steel is used which means no rust
- Extra large terminal block - each terminal can handle up to 16, 12 ga conductors
|Secondary Voltage||11, 12, 13, & 14 V|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.