Illuminate pathways and areas with the Unique Path Light. This light is equipped with a shock-resistant, frosted borosilicate glass globe lens. It has a brass housing, making it a versatile and durable choice for lighting. It comes with a UF Intelli-Flex wire with anti-moisture migration connections and a beryllium copper lamp holder.
- Fully machined, reflective powder coat interior shroud
- Crafted from extruded brass
- Shock resistant, frosted borosilicate glass globe lens
- Brass unibody design provides enclosed water resistant wire way. Integrated bung for maximum mechanical strength
- Machined brass, fully articulating
- The standard mounting stake is injection molded PVC with a 1/2 inch NPS threaded female fitting mounting stake
- Exclusive UF intelli-flex wire with anti-moisture migration connections
- Specification grade, beryllium copper lamp holder. GU5.3 base
|Maximum Overall Length||21|
|Housing Material||Brass Housing|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.