For great tubing in irrigation systems, choose the Netafim Techline HCVXR Dripline. This dripline has a high check valve and laser etching for a simple and quick point of reference. It prevents root intrusion for uninterrupted use. It is made with an anti-siphon emitter, which prevents debris from entering and blocking the tube when used for subsurface applications.
- Anti-siphon feature protects against debris emitter outlet is sealed at system shut-down blocking debris from entering the dripline after irrigation
- High check valve in each emitter all emitters turn on and off at the same time holding back up to 8.5 ft of water making it ideal for elevation changes and high slopes
- New color for easy identification
- The industry's best protection against root intrusion cupron copper oxide is molded into the emitter providing a long-lasting solution to root intrusion
- Four new emitter flow rates
|Flow Rate||0.53 gph|
|Outside Diameter||0.660 in. OD.|
|Inside Diameter||0.560 in. ID.|
|Emitter Spacing||12 in. Spacing|
|Coil Length||1,000 ft.|
|Drip Tube Type||In-Line Tubing|
|Selling Unit||(Sold per ft.)|
|Tubing Size||17 mm|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.