Trust the 1 Valve Fxf W/O F/C Assy Toro to control, regulate, and safely adjust the flow of water. This valve has a solenoid actuator, which utilizes electromagnetism to efficiently regulate the flow of liquids and gases. It comes with a chloramine and ozone-resistant Santoprene diaphragm for superior durability, UV resistance, and dimensional stability. This valve features a patent-pending GLUE STOP design, which ensures that the discharge port won't end up plugged with PVC cement, and patented DBS Technology for proper valve functionality in dirty water applications.
- Patent-pending GLUE STOP design on slip-by-slip models makes it virtually impossible to plug the discharge port with PVC cement
- Robust solenoid design ensures reliable opening and closing
- Solenoid 24 Vac
- Wide range of flows and pressure one valve for all site specific needs
- Patented DBS (debris bypass system) technology metering system ensures proper functionality even in tough environments
- Threaded slip and barbed body styles ensure any site-specific installation can be met
- Tough double-beaded chloramine and ozone-resistant santoprene diaphragm ensures a consistent leak-proof seal all the way up to 175 psi (120 Bar)
- Without flow control assembly
- Exceptional flow characteristics include low flow operation down to 0.1 gpm for drip applications and lower friction loss than the leading competitor
- Multiple body styles choose from various styles to meet any installation requirement
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.