Netafim Water Meters are reliable, precision quality flow measuring instruments. The baked, powder-coated epoxy surface resists corrosive conditions. Only one moving part, the impeller is in contact with water for minimum wear and utmost reliability. All flow meters can be installed in several positions to meet the specific application needs.
- Only one moving part-the impeller - in contact with the water, for minimum wear and utmost reliability
- Mini combination air ven
- 2 inch dimeter pipe required for install the meter
- 40 inch length required for install the meter
- Magnetic driven sealed registers are stainless steel or composite encapsulated
- Accurate over a wide range of flows, for flexible and efficient water management
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.