WeatherTRAK FlowLink is the easiest, most affordable way to connect flow sensors and master valves to controllers on existing sites. You’ll get reliable, real-time flow monitoring and alerting. FlowLink was designed specifically to avoid costly and disruptive trenching, giving you the ability to respond to catastrophic breaks and leaks, protect your property assets and manage water resources in a cost-effective way.
- Flow, runtime data and estimated usage available at anytime
- Flow reports for single or multiple controllers across a customized date range
- Leak detection engineered to find true leaks
- Easy to see led indicators of device status and monitoring
- Intelligent master valve management protects assets while avoiding unnecessary disruptions
- Learned flow and station-level flow management for accurate alerts
- Pre-paired field and control devices provide for easy field deployment and set-up
- Complete flow and master valve communication over existing field valve wire
- Browser-viewable real-time system flow rate and operating stations
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.