Rain Bird Control Zone Kits provide all of the components necessary for on/off control, filtration, and pressure regulation in a single package, making them simple to order and easy to install. Shorter kits with only two components (valve plus pressure-regulating filter) mean that you can fit more Control Zone Kits in a valve box, saving time and money. These PR Filter kits provide on/off control, filtration, and pressure regulation with only two parts, so there is less chance of leakage at the connections, both at installation and over the life of the system.
- Low-flow capability useful in a wide range of applications
- Efficient design - combines filtration and pressure regulation in one compact unit with fewer connections
- Easy service filter can be accessed vertically while preventing debris from falling into the line
- Trouble-free performance, even under harsh conditions
- 1 inch PESB-R valve and 1 inch pressure regulating (40 psi) basket filter
- Patented scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material
|Item||Control Zone Kit|
|Connection Type||PESB-R Valve|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
|Mesh Size||w/ 1 in. 40 PSI Basket Filter|
|Brand Name||Rain Bird|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.