Log in to see your price
For lush and vibrant landscapes, depend on the Toro 570Z Pop-Up Spray Head. This spray head is ideal for preventing low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 feet. It has a zero-flush wiper seal, which lowers water waste to facilitate additional heads per valve. Featuring a ratcheting riser, it facilitates hassle-free arc adjustment. This spray head features a low-pressure design, making it extremely efficient and more environmentally-friendly. It has patented X-Flow® technology for less water loss, better security, and minimal erosion. This spray head has a 2-26 foot operating radius range and a flow rate of 0.05-4.5 gpm.
- One-piece check valve, easily installed at the factory or in the field and valve prevents low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 ft
- Low pressure sprinkler less nozzle
- 115 different nozzles provide tremendous versatility
- Patented X-Flow technology, reduces water waste, landscape erosion, and wet hardscape safety concerns
- Zero flush wiper seal, Prevents flushing on pop-up, allowing more sprinklers on the same line
|Operating Pressure||20 - 50 psi.|
|Side Inlet||w/ Side Inlet|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.