Log in to see your price
Groundskeepers can count on the 1 Globe Valve Npt Threads Without Fc Irritrol to effectively throttle or regulate flow. This valve comes with a PVC build, which possesses several advantageous properties, such as strength, temperature resistance, and flexibility. It features an internal and external bleed, ensuring an efficient mechanism for system flushing. Featuring a Santoprene diaphragm, it is recyclable, providing improved durability, UV resistance, and dimensional stability. This valve operates with a solenoid actuator so that the flow of gases and liquids can be automatically regulated. This UV-resistant valve has a floating bleed tube, facilitating thermal expansion without compromising performance. It is quick and simple to install and is easy to service, saving users time and effort.
- Floating bleed tube allows thermal expansion without affecting performance
- Threaded bonnet design
- Full stainless-steel metering system
- Available in multiple configurations female NPT, slip, male x male and male x barb
- Heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC, glass-filled polypropylene and stainless steel construction
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- Rugged, double-beaded santoprene diaphragm
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 24 VAC - 9.6 VA inrush volt-amp, 0.4 A inrush current, 24 VAC - 4.8 VA holding volt-amp, 0.2 A holding current
- Encapsulated injection-molded solenoid with a captive hex plunger
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.