Log in to see your price
Landscapers can trust the 1 Globe Valve Npt Threads With Fc Irritrol to efficiently throttle or regulate flow. With a PVC construct, this valve is resistant to corrosion, weathering, and chemical stress. It has a solenoid actuator for efficient valve control by way of electromechanical operation. This valve features an internal and external bleed, which provides a dependable way to dispose of dirt and contaminants during installation. It has a Santoprene diaphragm, combining the properties of vulcanized rubber with the processing ease of thermoplastics for increased durability, UV resistance, and dimensional stability. This easy-to-service valve allows for fast, trouble-free installation, making it an efficient and convenient option. This UV-resistant valve comes with a floating bleed tube, which allows thermal expansion without compromising performance.
- Encapsulated injection-molded solenoid with a captive hex plunger
- Available in multiple configurations female NPT, slip, male x male and male x barb
- Full stainless-steel metering system
- Floating bleed tube allows thermal expansion without affecting performance
- Rugged, double-beaded santoprene diaphragm
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 24 VAC - 9.6 VA inrush volt-amp, 0.4 A inrush current, 24 VAC - 4.8 VA holding volt-amp, 0.2 A holding current
- Threaded bonnet design
- Heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC, glass-filled polypropylene and stainless steel construction
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.