Log in to see your price
Use for the 1 in. Elec Valve Globe W/Fc residential applications and commercial applications. With a glass-filled Zytel® build, this valve is durable, strong, and able to tolerate extreme temperatures and pressures. It features a rubber diaphragm, which provides enhanced chemical resistance and strength for extended use. This valve uses a solenoid actuator, passing an electric current through the coil, so fluid flow can be regulated. With a self-cleaning mechanism, it will reliably stop the entry of physical contaminants for consistent performance and additional longevity. This valve has a single-piece diaphragm, which secures efficient, leak-proof closing. It has manual flow control adjustable to zero for enhanced results.
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 0.30 A 7.20 VA inrush volt-amp, 0.20 A 4.80 VA holding volt-amp
- Single-piece rubber diaphragm for reliable, leak-free closing
- Heavy-duty Toro solenoid
- Tough, glass-filled Zytel cap and body allow this valve to be rated up to 150 psi
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering pin
- Manual flow control adjustable to zero
|Connection Type||MIPT x MIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.