Log in to see your price
Designed for installation on water lines to protect against both backsiphonage and backpressure of polluted water into the water supply. Assembly shall provide protection where a potential health hazard does not exists.
- EZSwap removable pressure vessel is quickly removed and replaced with Flush Tool (BOF) for simple line flushing to remove fouling debris
- Durable UV resistant reinforced nylon EZ swap pressure vessel resists corrosion and mineral build-up to better withstand harsh outdoor conditions
- EZSwap pressure vessel is serviceable off-line and reusable, allowing maintenance and repairs to be performed in the safety of the work truck or shop
- Labor savings from ease of flushing with only one person saves up to 15 minutes per installation
- Reduced labor and repair kit costs yield savings of 75% or more during the backflow life-cycle
- Stainless steel shutoff valve handles, hardware, and struts resist corrosion
- Quick and thorough winterization with blow-out accessory prevents costly freeze damage and improves productivity when freeze is quickly approaching
|Item||Double Check Valve Assembly|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.