Log in to see your price
For fresh and immaculate outdoor spaces, use the Toro 570Z Pop-Up Spray Head. This spray head is perfect for preventing low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 feet. With a zero-flush wiper seal, this spray head will accommodate additional sprinklers across the corresponding line. It features a ratcheting riser, providing hassle-free arc adjustment. This spray head has patented X-Flow® technology, which restricts water waste, reduces erosion, and improves safety. It has a 0.05-4.5 gpm flow rate and a 2-26 foot operating radius range. This spray head is perfect for small to medium-sized landscape areas.
- 115 different nozzles provide tremendous versatility
- Patented X-Flow technology, reduces water waste, landscape erosion, and wet hardscape safety concerns
- Zero flush wiper seal, Prevents flushing on pop-up, allowing more sprinklers on the same line
- Includes pressure regulating, shutoff
- One-piece check valve, easily installed at the factory or in the field and valve prevents low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 ft
|Operating Pressure||20 - 50 psi.|
|Pressure Regulating||with Pressure Regulator|
|Check Valve||Check Valve and X-Flow|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.