For the ultimate irrigation performance, choose the Toro 570Z Pop-Up Spray Head. This spray head is perfect for preventing low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 feet. It has a ratcheting riser so that the spray pattern can be quickly and easily aligned to the correct position. With a zero-flush wiper seal, it will accommodate additional sprinklers on the same line. This spray head features a low-pressure design for optimal efficiency. It features patented X-Flow technology, providing fast and convenient component replacement. This spray head has a 2-26 foot operating radius range and a 0.05-4.5 gpm flow rate. This spray head is a perfect choice for small to medium-sized landscape areas.
- 115 different nozzles provide tremendous versatility
- Patented X-Flow technology, reduces water waste, landscape erosion, and wet hardscape safety concerns
- Zero flush wiper seal, Prevents flushing on pop-up, allowing more sprinklers on the same line
- Low pressure sprinkler less nozzle
- One-piece check valve, easily installed at the factory or in the field and valve prevents low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 ft
|Item||Low Pressure Spray Body|
|Operating Pressure||20 - 50 psi.|
|Side Inlet||w/ Side Inlet|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.