Log in to see your price
Groundskeepers can depend on the 1 Century Plus Valve Npt Threads W/ Fc Irritrol for effective results. With a plastic build, this valve can endure extreme temperatures and pressures. It features a nylon-reinforced Buna-N diaphragm for maximum tear strength, abrasion resistance, and stability. This valve uses a marine-grade S20P solenoid actuator, so fluid flow can be dependably regulated. It is equipped with an internal and external bleed, designed for efficient and safe system flushing. This valve is equipped with a control water filter and has an externally removable self-cleaning metering system, catching physical contaminants and expelling them from the system for clean and consistent operation.
- Selectable normally open or normally closed mode (factory set at normally closed)
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 24 VAC - 9.6 VA inrush volt-amp, 0.4 A inrush current, 24 VAC - 4.8 VA holding volt-amp, 0.2 A holding current
- 150-mesh external control water filter and three-way solenoid
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- Accepts OmniReg modular pressure regulator
- Externally removable self-cleaning metering system
- Control water filter allows easy external service
- Tough, glass-reinforced nylon, stainless steel and brass construction
|Connection Size||1 in.|
|Body Material||Glass-Filled Nylon|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.