Log in to see your price
Professionals can choose the 2 Century Plus Valve Npt Threads W/Fc Irritrol to effectively stop, start, and regulate flow. This valve is constructed from plastic for enhanced resistance against weathering, corrosion, and chemicals. It uses a marine-grade S20P solenoid actuator, passing an electric current through the coil to produce a magnetic field for straightforward valve adjustment. This valve has a nylon-reinforced Buna-N diaphragm, which ensures excellent abrasion resistance, stability, and strength for a longer service life. It features an internal and external bleed, providing a dependable way to eliminate particles and debris during installation. This valve is equipped with an externally removable self-cleaning metering system and comes with a control water filter, which enables easy maintenance.
- 150-mesh external control water filter and three-way solenoid
- Selectable normally open or normally closed mode (factory set at normally closed)
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- Externally removable self-cleaning metering system
- Accepts OmniReg modular pressure regulator
- Tough, glass-reinforced nylon, stainless steel and brass construction
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 24 VAC - 9.6 VA inrush volt-amp, 0.4 A inrush current, 24 VAC - 4.8 VA holding volt-amp, 0.2 A holding current
- Control water filter allows easy external service
|Connection Size||2 in.|
|Body Material||Glass-Filled Nylon|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.