Log in to see your price
Trust the 1 1/2 Century Plus Valve Npt Threads W/Fc Irritr to efficiently control, regulate, and direct the flow of water. Featuring a plastic construct, this valve is easy to handle and requires low maintenance. It comes with an internal and external bleed, enabling efficient manual operation of the valve to eliminate physical contaminants during installation. This valve features a nylon-reinforced Buna-N diaphragm, which provides excellent tensile strength, stability, and puncture resistance for long-lasting use. It comes with a solenoid actuator, which channels electromagnetism to securely shut off and open valves in a pipe. This valve is equipped with an externally removable self-cleaning metering system and has a control water filter, which facilitates worry-free maintenance.
- Selectable normally open or normally closed mode (factory set at normally closed)
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- Accepts OmniReg modular pressure regulator
- Tough, glass-reinforced nylon, stainless steel and brass construction
- Externally removable self-cleaning metering system
- 150-mesh external control water filter and three-way solenoid
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 24 VAC - 9.6 VA inrush volt-amp, 0.4 A inrush current, 24 VAC - 4.8 VA holding volt-amp, 0.2 A holding current
- Control water filter allows easy external service
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.