Log in to see your price
A pop-up water relief valve (also commonly known as a pop-up drainage emitter) is normally closed except when there is a build up of hydrostatic pressure. As the drainage pipes fill and build up slight pressure, the cover rises to allow the excess water to escape. Once the water is discharged, the pressure drops and a stainless steel spring automatically retracts the cover to its closed flush position. The flush design of the product ensures that it blends well into the surrounding area.
- Adapter manufactured from high impact polystyrene (HIPS)
- UV stabilized to protect from sun degradation
- Spring automatically retracts cover to closed position after excess water is discharged
- Spring loaded cover rises 1/2 inch to discharge excess water in system
- Can be used in both vertical and horizontal position
- Pop-up valve body manufactured from structurally foamed high density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Elbow manufactured from PVC, includes 1/4 inch drain hole to eliminate standing water
- Stainless steel spring to prevent rusting
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.