Log in to see your price
Professionals can count on the 1 G/A Valve Npt Threads With Fc Irritrol to dependably stop, start, and adjust the flow of water. This valve has a PVC build, which possesses multiple advantageous characteristics, such as toughness, flexibility, and durability. It comes with a manual internal and external bleed, which provides an efficient mechanism for system flushing. It uses a marine-grade S20P solenoid actuator, passing an electric current through the coil to form a magnetic field so that valves can be adjusted. With a Santoprene® diaphragm, this valve is recyclable, providing additional toughness, dimensional stability, and strength. This valve features flow control, enabling accurate adjustment and manual shutoff. This UV-resistant valve has excellent corrosion resistance, protecting it against acids and solvents for long-lasting use.
- Slow-closing design
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 24 VAC - 9.6 VA inrush volt-amp, 0.4 A inrush current, 24 VAC - 4.8 VA holding volt-amp, 0.2 A holding current
- Unique threaded inlet plug O-ring seal prevents leaks
- High-strength ribbed bonnet and bottom inlet
- Encapsulated injection-molded solenoid with a captive hex plunger
- Unique three-way stainless steel bonnet
- Flow control allows precise adjustment and manual shutoff
- Rugged, double-beaded santoprene diaphragm
- Accepts OmniReg modular pressure regulator
- Heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC construction with stainless steel spring and hardware
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.