Log in to see your price
Employ for the 3/4 in. Electric Valve residential applications and commercial applications. Made of glass-filled Zytel®, this valve is durable, strong, and able to withstand high temperatures and pressures. It has a solenoid actuator, which allows the flow of liquid or gas in a pipe to be automatically controlled. This valve comes with a manual external bleed, which prevents water from penetrating into the valve box for trouble-free operation and pressure regulation. Featuring single-piece, rubber diaphragm, this valve is abrasion resistant and provides superior dimensional stability under heavy compression loads for efficient, watertight closing. This valve features manual flow control adjustable to zero for superior results. With a self-cleaning mechanism, this valve prevents the entry of dirt particles for dependable performance and additional longevity.
- 18 inch lead wires (electric)
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering pin
- Comprehensive inlet and outlet choices flexibility for new installations and retrofit projects
- Optional flow control allows the ability to adjust the flow of each zone
- External manual bleed
- Heavy-duty Toro solenoid provides dependable operation and long life
- Single-piece rubber diaphragm for reliable, leak-tight closing
- Low in-rush solenoid
- Manual flow control adjustable to zero
|Item||In Line Valve|
|Connection Type||MIPT x MIPT|
|Connection Size||3/4 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.